- Play "How to Save a Life" and "Alone At Sunset" in piano smoothly
- Finish reading "The 8th Habit"
- Create my own DIY knitted cup coaster
- Watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower (too lazy to read the novel)
- Go swimming
- Find cute Indonesian souvenirs for my friends in Singapore
- Hangout with my Indonesian friends
- Eat nasi Padang, Javanese food, bakso gerobak (meatballs sold in a cart), and the other tasty Indonesian food
- Visit my Junior High School
- Learn to do this hairstyle :3
- Bought a new wallet
- Finish designing my blog
- Survive December 21st, 2012
By the way, I just finished decorating my house with lots of Christmas ornaments and downloading a lot of Christmas songs. You see, I really can't wait for the day to come! But on the other side, I don't want it to end soon also. I really love putting up Christmas tree, hanging doorbells, and sticking fake snowflakes everywhere. Last year I don't have the chance to do so as I was in Singapore for my bridging course, so now is the time for me!
Around two years ago, my best friend Laras gave me a CD with compilation of enchanting Christmas songs that I never get bored of (so sad I can't find the CD right now). I remember listening to it even it was already June. I think I might gonna do the same thing this year. I just can't resist these super beautiful songs by Michael Buble, Glee Cast, and Colbie Caillat. Do tell me if you know any other awesome Christmas songs, okay! :)
Merry "early" Christmas! :)